COVID-19 Statement Reviewed 24 February 2021
As responsible owners, we are closely monitoring ongoing Government advice about the reopening of hospitality services, and specifically holiday accommodation, and we are accepting bookings in line with the latest guidance only. Guests’ comfort, wellbeing and safety remain our top priority. We pride ourselves on offering a sparklingly clean environment and never more so than now!
We’ve enhanced our thorough cleaning and laundry regime, to include this routine between guests:
- Opening windows to allow fresh air to circulate
- Frequent hand-washing of everyone who cleans and checks the house, and manages laundry
- Disinfection of surfaces, particularly high traffic areas
- Spray disinfection of curtains, mattresses and pillows
- Laundering of cushion covers
- Washing of towels and bedding at 60 degrees
We always provide liquid and tablet soap, guest and hand towels. In addition you’ll find:
- Hand sanitiser
- Extra hand soap
- Spare guest towels
This is how our local area can support your new normal needs:
- Plenty of wide open spaces within walking distance for your daily exercise and dog walks
- Private off-road car park
- Local shops and take-aways offering delivery close by
Please do follow all COVID-19 guidance to ensure your break is in line with the latest government advice around:
- Social distancing
- Test and Trace procedures
- Your own health
- The health of your guest/s
If you need to cancel your private booking on this basis, even at short notice, we will offer you alternative dates or a no-quibble refund.
If you need reassurance around our COVID-19 management or have a specific question, please do email us direct firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact Us webpage. We will answer your query and share our COVID-19 risk assessment.